Thank you for supporting us and choosing to make a donation to the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund. Your donation will make a real difference to those affected by cancer in the Albury Wodonga region.
Government funding will only provide a certain level of service. If the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre is to be a first class, proactive and formidible cancer facility we must source and manage the extra funds ourselves. The more funds we can secure, the better the service we are able to provide to the people of the wider Albury Wodonga region.
The Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund’s point of difference is that we are a 100% local charity organisation supporting a vital local service where 100% of the monies raised will stay in our own community and help our family members, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances who may be going through the cancer journey.
The Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund will allocate your donation to the service area most in need.
The four main areas of consideration are:
Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund Inc. (ABN 40 586 071 671) has been established by the Albury Wodonga Cancer Foundation and approved by the Australian Charities and Not for Profit Commission. The Australian Taxation Office has provided DGR status to enable tax deductibility for donations of $2.00 or more.
All donations will receive a receipt for your tax records.
1. Direction bank transfer. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or donate in person to any Bendigo Bank branch to the bank account below:
EFT Banking Details
Bank: Bendigo Bank
Account: Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund Inc.
Account No: 150854123
2. Print and mail a form. Download a copy of the donation form, complete your details and post it along with your cheque, money order or credit card details to: Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund Inc., PO Box 479, Albury, NSW 2640.
3. Call us. Simply call 02 6064 1538 and you can then make a donation over the phone with your credit card.
4. Online donation. Simply complete your details below for a secure credit card donation, where you’ll be issued with an automated tax deductible receipt.
5. Bequests. A bequest is a donation committed to us upon the donor’s death and can take a variety of forms. For further information on leaving a gift as part of your will please email [email protected].
Thank you for your valued support. Simply complete the form below to make your secure online donation today.
* Required Field