A Corporate Friend of the Trust Fund is a partnership created to meet your corporate social responsibility, as well as our fundraising and awareness objectives, to achieve a truly mutually beneficial relationship. It is about partnering for good and creating win-win-win partnerships.
We are extremely grateful to the following organisations who are truly making a difference to the lives of local people going through the cancer journey.
We view our Shine Supporters as our flagship partners and central to our success at the Trust Fund.
If you would like more information about becoming a Corporate Friend of the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, please see our Corporate Friend Prospectus.
We thank the following generous individuals and organisations for their support. They have made a significant contribution to cancer services for the benefit of our local community.
Recent significant contributions:
- Linda Mars – $56,450
- Lake Hume Cycle Challenge – $20,000
- Tour de Cure – $20,000
- Zauner Group – $15,000
- Estate of Loraine Dick – $10,000
- Lachlan Valley Railway – $8000
- Delaney family – $5000
- Anthony Macklan – $5000
- Snell Management – $5000
- Westmont Aged Care Services – $5000
- Annabel Johnson 1km a day fundraiser – $2655
- Howlong Town Garage Sales – $1362
- Minis on the Murray – $1246
- Bruce Christensen – $1000
- Christopher Edward – $1000
- Peter Crawford – $1000
- Edna Wilson and Kevin Fogarty Henty fundraising – $920
- Alessi Mazda – $900
- Cans for Cancer – $700
- Allan and Jeni Japp – $500
- Ariel Arnott – $500
- Garry Boyle funeral donations – $500
- Irene Sharp – $500