A Corporate Friend of the Trust Fund is a partnership created to meet your corporate social responsibility, as well as our fundraising and awareness objectives, to achieve a truly mutually beneficial relationship. It is about partnering for good and creating win-win-win partnerships.
We are extremely grateful to the following organisations who are truly making a difference to the lives of local people going through the cancer journey.
We view our Shine Supporters as our flagship partners and central to our success at the Trust Fund.
If you would like more information about becoming a Corporate Friend of the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, please see our Corporate Friend Prospectus.
We thank the following generous individuals and organisations for their support. They have made a significant contribution to cancer services for the benefit of our local community.
Recent significant contributions:
- Commercial Club Albury – $25,000
- In memory of Catherine Godde – $18,973
- Arial Arnott – $5500
- Wilson Transformers – $5000
- Wayne Lamb Cans for Cancer – $2450
- In memory of Joe Wooding – $1859
- Hehir’s Transport – $1500
- In memory of Heather Demmery – $1500
- Alpine Truss – $1000
- Gareth Williams – $1000
- William Traill – $1000
- Corowa Golf Club Pink Day – $767
- Sean Lloyd – $510
- Smith Dosser – $500
- In memory of Glenys Watson – $500
- Tallangatta Uniting Church Cluster – $500
- Neolene Wallace – $500