A Corporate Friend of the Trust Fund is a partnership created to meet your corporate social responsibility, as well as our fundraising and awareness objectives, to achieve a truly mutually beneficial relationship. It is about partnering for good and creating win-win-win partnerships.
We are extremely grateful to the following organisations who are truly making a difference to the lives of local people going through the cancer journey.
We view our Shine Supporters as our flagship partners and central to our success at the Trust Fund.
If you would like more information about becoming a Corporate Friend of the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, please see our Corporate Friend Prospectus.
It is difficult to find an appropriate way to provide our individual donors and community fundraisers with the recognition you deserve to reflect your amazing acts of generosity and kindness. Please know that every donation is a very significant contribution for the benefit of our local community, and we express our deep appreciation for your commitment and support of this vital service.
Recent significant contributions:
- Border Women’s Golf Classic – $13,048.60
- Mr Lindsay Anderson – $10,000
- Murray Gardens Retirement Village Craft Group fundraising efforts- $4176.35
- Bruce Gibbens fundraising efforts – $3500
- Albury City fundraising efforts – $2588.90
- Newmarket Hotel fundraising efforts – $2500
- David and Melinda Batrouney – $2050
- Karen Denham fundraising efforts – $2049.50
- Xavier High School (Mackillop House) fundraising efforts – $2018.53
- Bev Grunow dance group donations – $2000
- CWA Murray Group – $1765
- St David’s Evening Fellowship Group – $1500
- Sue Boyle – $1260
- Border Big Bash Cricket event – $1245.40
- Pratt Foundation – $1209
- Catholic College Wodonga – $1183.10
- Drummond Real Estate – $1000
- Mr John Mason – $1000
- Jenny Jensen- $900
- Wodonga Senior Secondary College – $871.50
- Myrtleford Christmas Carols – $764.20
- Culcairn Residential Aged Care – $700
- Albury Public School fundraising efforts – $658.20
- Mr Ken Burgess funeral donations – $650
- Lauren Blake – $625
- The River Deck Café – $500
- Mr Peter Welsh – $500