A Corporate Friend of the Trust Fund is a partnership created to meet your corporate social responsibility, as well as our fundraising and awareness objectives, to achieve a truly mutually beneficial relationship. It is about partnering for good and creating win-win-win partnerships.
We are extremely grateful to the following organisations who are truly making a difference to the lives of local people going through the cancer journey.
We view our Shine Supporters as our flagship partners and central to our success at the Trust Fund.
If you would like more information about becoming a Corporate Friend of the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, please see our Corporate Friend Prospectus.
We thank the following generous individuals and organisations for their support. They have made a significant contribution to cancer services for the benefit of our local community.
Recent significant contributions:
- SSA Club Albury – $60,000
- Terry Socks it to Cancer – $31,378
- Commercial Club – $30,000
- Pink on the Green One Cause – $11,101
- Wayne Lamb’s Cans for Cancer – $4841
- Lilly Kohlhagen – $3819
- Twin City Truck Centre – $3750
- Murray High School – $3276
- Kelsey Watts Memorial Trust – $2082
- Hehirs Transport – $2000
- Nicki Cole – $2000
- Findex Community – $2000
- Bev Vinge Dance Group – $1804
- Ray White Albury – $1325
- Bandiana Primary School – $1076
- Siegfred Franz – $1000
- Anthony’s Shoes – $1000
- Wodonga Freemasons – $1000
- Freemasons Victoria – $1000
- Ray White Albury – $500
- Culcairn Uniting Church Fellowship – $500
- Automated Solutions Australia $500