A Corporate Friend of the Trust Fund is a partnership created to meet your corporate social responsibility, as well as our fundraising and awareness objectives, to achieve a truly mutually beneficial relationship. It is about partnering for good and creating win-win-win partnerships.
We are extremely grateful to the following organisations who are truly making a difference to the lives of local people going through the cancer journey.
We view our Shine Supporters as our flagship partners and central to our success at the Trust Fund.
If you would like more information about becoming a Corporate Friend of the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, please see our Corporate Friend Prospectus.
We thank the following generous individuals and organisations for their support. They have made a significant contribution to cancer services for the benefit of our local community.
Recent significant contributions:
- Sarah Pigdon and Lauren Gleeson’s cancer fundraiser – $10,205
- Myrtleford Mission – $2360
- Danielle Carter in memory of April Smithers – $2000
- Jess Broadhead, Moonlight Lotus – $1096
- Betty Burkitt’s hand-knitted toys – $1000
- Carolyn Beer in memory of Andrew Beer – $1000
- Hehir’s Transport – $1000
- Sam Wortmann – $1000
- Murray Goulburn Co-Op Social Club – $707
- Alessi Mazda community drive program – $600
- Joan ten Brummelaar in memory of April Smithers – $500
- John Mason – $500
- Marjorie Murphy in memory of her husband – $500
- Peter Crawford – $500
- St Paul’s Lutheran Guild – $500