A Corporate Friend of the Trust Fund is a partnership created to meet your corporate social responsibility, as well as our fundraising and awareness objectives, to achieve a truly mutually beneficial relationship. It is about partnering for good and creating win-win-win partnerships.
We are extremely grateful to the following organisations who are truly making a difference to the lives of local people going through the cancer journey.
We view our Shine Supporters as our flagship partners and central to our success at the Trust Fund.
If you would like more information about becoming a Corporate Friend of the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, please see our Corporate Friend Prospectus.
It is difficult to find an appropriate way to provide our individual donors and community fundraisers with the recognition you deserve to reflect your amazing acts of generosity and kindness. Please know that every donation is a very significant contribution for the benefit of our local community, and we express our deep appreciation for your commitment and support of this vital service.
Recent significant contributions:
- Linda Mars – $36,000
- Commercial Club Albury – $20,000
- Xypex – $20,000
- Border Express – $15,000
- Rutherglen Cats $13,300
- Norkse Skog – $10,000
- McDonald’s Wodonga – $5000
- Lions Club of Lavington – $2200
- Funeral donations in memory of Susanne Spagnolo – $2000
- Kiewa Sandy Creek Netball Club – $1771
- Hendrina Josepha Spierings funeral donations – $1145
- Frances Luxon – $1000
- North Eastern 60 & Over Bowlers Group – $1000
- Regent Cinemas – $1000
- Andrew Aitken – $1000
- Riverina Sports Car Association – $1000
- Hume Transport – $1000
- St Patrick’s School – $1000
- Wangaratta Lions Club – $1000
- Victory Lutheran College – $950
- Benalla Bowls Club $778
- Merv Keller funeral donations – $605
- Mary McLean funeral donations – $530
- St Anne’s Primary School – $507.90
- Allison Bowman in loving memory of husband Greg Bowman – $500
- Kevin Fogarty Henty fundraising efforts – $500
- Jenny Lewis – $500