A Corporate Friend of the Trust Fund is a partnership created to meet your corporate social responsibility, as well as our fundraising and awareness objectives, to achieve a truly mutually beneficial relationship. It is about partnering for good and creating win-win-win partnerships.
We are extremely grateful to the following organisations who are truly making a difference to the lives of local people going through the cancer journey.
We view our Shine Supporters as our flagship partners and central to our success at the Trust Fund.
If you would like more information about becoming a Corporate Friend of the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, please see our Corporate Friend Prospectus.
We thank the following generous individuals and organisations for their support. They have made a significant contribution to cancer services for the benefit of our local community.
Recent significant contributions:
- Xypex Australia – $27,000
- Baker Motors – $5000
- Maree and Gary Jackson – $4000
- Mawson’s Vision – $3974
- McDonald’s suns sales – $3291
- Andrew Aitken – $2000
- Kiewa Tangambalanga Lions Club – $2000
- Myer Centrepoint – $2000
- Park Hall Retirement Village – $2000
- Peter and Margaret Smith – $2000
- Thurgoona Lions Club – $2000
- Alessi Mazda Community Drive Program – $1850
- Wayne Lamb Cans for Cancer – $1085
- Frances Luxon – $1000
- John Botcher in memory of Dorothy Botcher – $1000
- Northern Eastern 60 and Over Bowlers Club – $1000
- R and A Andrews – $1000
- Robert Cabion – $1000
- April Smithers funeral donations – $700
- Rhonda Keller in memory of husband, Merv – $600
- South Albury Truck Centre – $600
- Race to Erase Cancer – $550
- Farmers Inn Burrumbuttock – $515
- Allison Bowman in memory of husband, Greg – $500
- Anthony Jones – $500
- Ingrid Haslam – $500
- Michael and Dorothy McGuinness – $500
- Michelle Roberson in memory of Arthur John Darcy – $500
- Rosalyn Bowditch – $500
- Sue Berwick – $500