A Corporate Friend of the Trust Fund is a partnership created to meet your corporate social responsibility, as well as our fundraising and awareness objectives, to achieve a truly mutually beneficial relationship. It is about partnering for good and creating win-win-win partnerships.
We are extremely grateful to the following organisations who are truly making a difference to the lives of local people going through the cancer journey.
We view our Shine Supporters as our flagship partners and central to our success at the Trust Fund.
If you would like more information about becoming a Corporate Friend of the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, please see our Corporate Friend Prospectus.
We thank the following generous individuals and organisations for their support. They have made a significant contribution to cancer services for the benefit of our local community.
Recent significant contributions:
- Estate of Norma Crichton and Barbara Fyfe – $30,000
- Cofield Wines Pink Pedal Party – $20,586
- Kevin Allitt’s Christmas lights display – $8740
- McDonald’s – NGI Group – $7056
- Wilson Transformers – $5000
- MSW Wealth Professionals – $5000
- Surdex Steel – $5000
- Riverina Sports Car Association – $4700
- Park Hall Village residents – $3000
- BMG Partners – $2500
- Twin City Truck Centre – $2500
- Melissa Golden – $2351
- Chiltern Brigade Shave – $2137
- Wayne Lamb’s Cans for Cancer – $1301
- Kelsey Watts Memorial Trust – $1231
- Wodonga Senior Secondary College – $1228
- Miegel’s Pharmacy Corowa – $1060
- Hehirs Transport – $1000
- Back on Track Physiotherapy – $750
- Gloria Humpage – $600
- Henty Coins for Cancer – $600
- Morgan Country Car Club – $532
- Holy Spirit School – $520
- Miranda Diack – $500
- June Anderson – $500
- Doug and Pat Lowden – $500
- Ruth and Ken Duggan – Undisclosed