A Corporate Friend of the Trust Fund is a partnership created to meet your corporate social responsibility, as well as our fundraising and awareness objectives, to achieve a truly mutually beneficial relationship. It is about partnering for good and creating win-win-win partnerships.
We are extremely grateful to the following organisations who are truly making a difference to the lives of local people going through the cancer journey.
We view our Shine Supporters as our flagship partners and central to our success at the Trust Fund.
If you would like more information about becoming a Corporate Friend of the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, please see our Corporate Friend Prospectus.
We thank the following generous individuals and organisations for their support. They have made a significant contribution to cancer services for the benefit of our local community.
Recent significant contributions:
- Joss Constructions – $50,000.00
- Berringa Community Morning Tea – $26,758.00
- Zauner Group – $15,000.00
- Norske Skog – $10,000.00
- Dulcie Stiff and Mary Cardwell – $10,000.00
- Delaney family – $5000.00
- Snell Management Services – $5000.00
- Yarn and Feed fundraiser – $4213.25
- Albury Wodonga Prostate Cancer Support Group – $3750.00
- Chiltern Cancer Cruise – $3000.00
- Jaguar Car Club of Victoria – $2100.00
- Hamblin Hire -$1248.00
- Albury Wodonga Motorcycle Enthusiasts Club – $1200.00
- Robert Pavic – $1000.00
- Bright Country Golf Club – $768.50
- Joss Group – $750.00
- Minis on the Murray Car Club – $750.00
- Roy Wilson funeral donations – $742.91
- Myrtleford Carols in the Piazza – $608.65
- Wangaratta Men’s Shed – $600.00
- Roslyn Bowditch – $500.00
- Chiltern Senior Citizens – $500.00
- David Guy – $500.00
- Jenny Horne – $500.00
- Michael and Dorothy McGuinness – $500.00
- J Wood – $500.00
- Lions Club of Wangaratta – $500.00