A Corporate Friend of the Trust Fund is a partnership created to meet your corporate social responsibility, as well as our fundraising and awareness objectives, to achieve a truly mutually beneficial relationship. It is about partnering for good and creating win-win-win partnerships.
We are extremely grateful to the following organisations who are truly making a difference to the lives of local people going through the cancer journey.
We view our Shine Supporters as our flagship partners and central to our success at the Trust Fund.
If you would like more information about becoming a Corporate Friend of the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, please see our Corporate Friend Prospectus.
We thank the following generous individuals and organisations for their support. They have made a significant contribution to cancer services for the benefit of our local community.
Recent significant contributions:
- Linda Mars – $45,300
- James Banner estate – $39,443
- Rivalea – $15,000
- Davis Sanders Homes – $10,000
- Petfocus Vetcare – $10,000
- Delaney Family – $5000
- Snell Management – $5000
- Alessi Mazda – $2400
- Corowa Old Time Dancing Group – $1800
- Ross and Paula Briggs – $1458
- Wayne Lamb’s Cans for Cancer fundraiser – $1407
- The Shed Company Albury Wodonga – $1247
- Cents for Cancer – $1120
- Bruce Christensen – $1000
- Irene Shackleford – $1000
- Funeral donations in memory of Alwyn “Sarge” Davis – $830
- Minis on the Murray Car Club – $800
- Joe and Jill Wooding – $750
- Sue Moyle and Wes Somerville headshave fundraiser – $713
- Albury Poultry Club – $550
- Alex and Paul McSwiney – $500
- Ariel Arnott – $500
- Bruce and Kathy Barnes – $500
- CM and MM Fischer – $500
- Hehir’s Transport – $500
- Rosalie Treanor in memory of Geoffrey Treanor – $500