A Corporate Friend of the Trust Fund is a partnership created to meet your corporate social responsibility, as well as our fundraising and awareness objectives, to achieve a truly mutually beneficial relationship. It is about partnering for good and creating win-win-win partnerships.
We are extremely grateful to the following organisations who are truly making a difference to the lives of local people going through the cancer journey.
We view our Shine Supporters as our flagship partners and central to our success at the Trust Fund.
If you would like more information about becoming a Corporate Friend of the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, please see our Corporate Friend Prospectus.
We thank the following generous individuals and organisations for their support. They have made a significant contribution to cancer services for the benefit of our local community.
Recent significant contributions:
- Pink on the Green Border Women’s Golf Classic – $15,427.32
- Brad and Kerryn Hayden’s Sara Storer concert – $15,000.00
- Neil Bright photo exhibition – $11,583.85
- Bev Grunow dance group – $10,000
- Norma McBrien – $5000
- Westmont Aged Care – $5000
- Karen Denham’s Mawson’s Vision fundraiser – $4289.00
- Leonie Hibberson’s Holbrook music bingo fundraiser – $3685.40
- McDonald’s Sunshine Week suns fundraiser – $3347.00
- East Albury IGA Community Chest – $3257.53
- Xavier High School – $2300
- Riverina District Bowling Association – $2609
- Corowa Ladies Golf Pink Ladies Day – $2500
- Malcolm and Mirella McKinnon open garden fundraiser – $1304
- Murray Gardens Estate residents’ fundraiser – $1150.43
- Jack’s Rags – $1000
- Judith and Paul Charlton – $1000
- Russell Hogg – $1000
- Sonya Sauervein in loving memory of Didier Sauervein – $1000
- St Matthew’s Church Christmas Carol collection – $644.10
- Twin City Stomp fundraiser – $635
- John Oswald BBQ fundraiser – $598.65
- Brian McKenzie funeral donations – $565
- Ariel Arnott – $500
- St Paul’s Lutheran – $500