A Corporate Friend of the Trust Fund is a partnership created to meet your corporate social responsibility, as well as our fundraising and awareness objectives, to achieve a truly mutually beneficial relationship. It is about partnering for good and creating win-win-win partnerships.
We are extremely grateful to the following organisations who are truly making a difference to the lives of local people going through the cancer journey.
We view our Shine Supporters as our flagship partners and central to our success at the Trust Fund.
If you would like more information about becoming a Corporate Friend of the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, please see our Corporate Friend Prospectus.
It is difficult to find an appropriate way to provide our individual donors and community fundraisers with the recognition you deserve to reflect your amazing acts of generosity and kindness. Please know that every donation is a very significant contribution for the benefit of our local community, and we express our deep appreciation for your commitment and support of this vital service.
Recent significant contributions:
- ANZ charity dinner and auction – $50,000
- Collier Charitable Fund – $50,000
- Border Ovarian Cancer Awareness Group – $36,190.22
- Rivalea – $15,000
- Donation in memory of Allen McDonald – $5000
- ANZ homeloan incentive program – $4449.48
- Howlong Girls Night Out – $4023.20
- Chiltern Tourism and Development Inc – $3000
- Newmarket Hotel fundraising efforts – $3000
- UPA Murray Vale Retirement Village – $2932.80
- Ray White Albury – $2500
- Bev Grunow dance group – $2000
- The Naval Association of Australia (Border subsection) – $1600
- Albury Tigers Club – $1000
- Howlong Op Shop – $1000
- Hume Transport – $1000
- Funeral donations in memory of Hendrina Spierings – $1000
- Russell Hogg – $1000
- Henty Lutheran Guild – $900
- Belvoir Special School – $783
- Edna Wilson fundraising efforts – $750
- Village Life social club – $597.37
- In the Market community group – $500
- Lions Club of Myrtleford – $500
- Maureen Clifford in honour of Neil Bright – $500